QPJ-2D100-x2P Driver Update
- Digital shall retain all intellectual property rights to the files that Digital provides for this service.
- You may download and use any file for non-profit purposes or for personal use within the organization to which you belong.
- Reproduction, disclosure, re-publication, assignment, lease, decompilation, modification, falsification or reuse of any file
that Digital provides for this service shall be prohibited.
- This download service is provided through the Internet. Please acknowledge that Digital provides no guarantee of the condition
at the time of provision, the availability of access and the condition of use concerning this service before you use this service.
- Please use this service at your own risk.
- If any additional conditions such as service usage conditions are attached to the downloaded files, please comply with such conditions as well.
- Files are subject to deletion, or modification of the contents or specifications without notice.
- Please confirm that the downloading file size completely accords
with the download file size shown.
- If the file sizes do not match, delete the file without decompressing and then download the same file once again.
|QPJ-2D100-x2P Driver Update
||Digital QuickDesigner Ver. 3.7 Special 4
||Updated driver files for QPJ models manufactured after Nov. 1, 2004
QuickDesigner projects will not download to newer QPJ models if this driver is not installed into the Digital QuickDesigner software
Note: QuickDesigner is NOT supported in Windows® XP
How to Install
The QPJ-xxxxx-xxx 5.7 inch models shipping after November 1, 2004 have
been updated with a different memory chip. This change in memory chip
requires two files within QuickDesigner software to be replaced with the
following two files:
The two files are:
Please perform the following actions before downloading an application
from your QuickDesigner software:
Step 1: Unzip the two files into a temporary directory.
Step 2: Locate the directory in which you have installed your Quick Designer
software and locate a subfolder named, "Panel".
The default software installation location is:
Step 3: Remove and backup the existing two filenames that match the files
listed above from the Quick\Panel\" directory. Save these files in
case you have a problem with this procedure.
Step 4: Copy the two files listed above from the CD included with this unit
into the "Quick\Panel" Directory. These files are to replace the
existing files and will work with both older QPJ revision units plus
the new units.
Step 5: Verify you have completed the above steps properly by downloading a
very simple text screen or object to the QPJ unit. If the application
downloads without encountering any problems you should be able to
download your standard application as well.